Unacceptable Comments and Trackbacks
Comments and trackbacks will deleted for any of the following reasons:
- Insulting and name-calling
- Profanity, such as swearing or sexual remarks
- Don’t contribute any value to the post or to the other comments (short comments like â€œnice site, thanks!â€, etc.)
- Contains links to made-for-AdSense sites, splogs, or sites about illegal or adult subjects.
- Any reason I feel like, really, but the first four are the biggies
Basically, if your comment further the discussion by adding new information or asking a question, it will stay. If your link or trackback builds on the postâ€™s topic or challenges it in a civil manner, it will be allowed to stay. The more you do this, the more you are rewarded with outbound links from my blog to yours.
As a final barrier to spam or inappropriate comments (including paid comments), all comments and trackbacks from new users are moderated.Â I normally check and approve comments and trackbacks at least once a day.Â If youâ€™ve left a comment and it hasnâ€™t appeared, yet, Iâ€™ll get to it as soon as I can.